To support the production process and manufacturing team through breakdown repairs and PM’s. To contribute to continuous improvement by identifying and minimising root cause issues and raising safety concerns.
- To prioritise generate and promote safe working practices and adherence to Health and Safety standards at all times
- Maintain adherence to PPE standards
- To provide effective maintenance support to assigned area by responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults and repairing in a timely manner
- Implement, maintain and monitor/improve a PPM schedule for the assigned area plant and facilities.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance activities on plant and facilities.
- To create standard work and maintenance procedures
- To offer a professional, customer focussed approach to the maintenance of the plant
- To provide necessary and defined data for the natural work team board
- To offer a flexible approach to all requests for maintenance support and be actively part of the engineering team
- Consistently maintain and update all relevant documentation relating to maintenance activities in line with business audit requirements
- Reviewing of KPI data and undertaking role relevant corrective action(s)
- Maintenance of a safe working environment, keeping areas free from debris, ensuring housekeeping standards are at an acceptable level and recognising potential/actual hazards, taking corrective actions to minimise accidents
- Follow and promote company procedures relating to correct disposal of waste
- Support the generation and development of CI/EI actions that benefit the output of the function, health & safety and compliance to company standards
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in Electrical and Mechanical disciplines or combined maintenance engineering discipline.
- Must have served a recognised apprenticeship or hold minimum of NVQ level 2 qualification or equivalent
- 17th Edition wiring regulations/2391 inspection and testing (minimum for electrically biased)
- LEAN Principals
- Access Platform
- Fork Lift Truck
- Crane License
- Abrasive Wheel
- Pilz Safety Control (City & Guilds Accredited)
- Sick Safety
|Job Category||Automotive & Aerospace|